HiFX Review byCurrencyComparison.co.uk
4 out of
HiFX has been voted 4/5 or 94% out of 604 recommendations. CurrencyComparison.co.uk has researched their Foreign Exchange Business and we can also give them a thumbs up for Foreign Exchange Transfers.
Who are HiFX?
So who are HiFX? HiFX was created early 1998 by Shaun Taylor and have offices in Windsor. HiFX was also purchased by Euronet in the US so they could expand to the US states. The problem with regulatory US laws is you have to apply for each state to do Foreign Exchange brokerage in the US, so it made sense to be part of the Euronet network.
HiFX have both a Corporate and Personal Service. There are no Transfer fees when using HiFX unlike other providers that can either charge a percentage of the trade or a minimum fee. Their exchange rates are from 0.4% to 1.2% which is lower than the interbank rates, so you will save money when transferring online. HiFX also does Forward Contracts which means if you want to lock in the rate until the excchange rate improves for your currency, you then can cash out giving you the best return on your cash.
HiFX / Bank-beating international money transfers
Why should I use HiFX?
HiFX have a 9.5 rating out of 14,951 on Trustpilot. So that says it all really! to be fair we have tested their rcurrency exchange rates and customer service and all is good our end, no complaints from our users or our staff.
HiFX no doubt are one of the best Currency Exchange Providers online. They have offices in the UK, New Zealand, Australia and the US so they remain one of the best in the market.
Bank-beating international money transfers
Benefits of Using HiFX
- As earlier stated, the institution changes zero exchange rates thus no transfer fee is required. This will help you in knowing the exact figure that you are paying.
- HiFX offers one of the world’s fastest money transfer option.
- The use of Norton Security which is authorized by FCA makes it have one of the most secure systems in the market.
- The company has the best rates as compared to the street banks.
- Only one day is required to complete most transfers. The longer a transfer can take with HiFX is four days.
- The glowing reviews show you clearly how the institution is widely loved by its clients.
- The institution’s client base in the UK can enjoy a customer care telephone support.
Registered office address: Maxis 1, Western Rd, Bracknell RG12 1RT